Do not worry! If your loan application was returned, it was probably for one of these reasons:
1. Documents are vague and unreadable.
2. The document is broken or incomplete.
3. The documents are expired or outdated.
4. The document provided is different from that specified by the lender.
5. The document was uploaded incorrectly.
6. The documents provided are insufficient (for example, only three months of documents are provided but the lender needs another six months).
7. Photographs or documents have nothing to do with your business and the products/ services you provide.
Follow these tips to make sure:
1. Take bright photos of your business and documents. There should be no shadows especially in the documents you upload.
2. The contents of the document are clear and legible.
3. Read the instructions carefully. If the document that needs to be provided is set at "3 months 'worth", make sure that another three months' document is provided.
4. Make sure the documents are new and have not expired.
5. If possible, take photos with your business name and showing what products and services you offer.